Arcane Marketing strongly believes that small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) form the vital foundation of the American economy, driving its growth and innovation. In fact, the United States is home to over 30 million small businesses, comprising more than 99% of all U.S. businesses, as highlighted by the esteemed Small Business Administration [link to source]. Notably, these SMBs provide employment to over 60 million workers, constituting a remarkable 52% of the country’s total workforce. Considering these staggering numbers, it becomes apparent that encountering and engaging with multiple SMBs is a regular part of our daily lives.
However, the ever-increasing competition in every industry poses a significant challenge for SMBs when it comes to attracting new customers, new clients, or new patients. In this digital age, where online presence of your specific organization, brand, or practice is paramount, the struggle to stand out becomes even more complex. Trust us… we know!
You might be here, reading this page because you are wondering how to establish your business’s online visibility effectively. With these common concerns, it’s natural to feel overwhelmed and uncertain about where to begin. When it comes to running your business online or when you are considering not only SEO, but digital marketing, you might be asking yourself questions along these lines:
- How can you get your business, brand, or practice, found more easily on web search?
- How can people find you if they don’t even know you exist?
- Where do you even begin?
Fortunately, for you, we offer an accessible and cost-effective solution tailored specifically to meet your SMB’s digital marketing needs: Local SEO Services from Arcane Marketing.
Getting Local SEO Done The Right Way, For Your Organization, Makes All The Difference!
How Arcane Marketing Does Local SEO
- Getting into Google Maps is free. Any local business can create a free Google Business Profile listing. The process is simple and intuitive. A Google Business Profile listing does not guarantee top rankings in the Local 3 Pack, however. Hundreds of other factors and metrics must be considered by Google’s algorithms to determine where your business will rank. Arcane Marketing knows what these metrics are, we accomplish them, and use them to your advantage.
- Creating a landing page on your website can be easy. If you built your website, you probably know how to add pages and blog posts to it. Are they coded in such a way to let Google know why that page should outrank your competitors? Are those pages optimized to convert traffic into high-quality leads? Arcane Marketing knows what Google is looking for in a great local landing page and how to get people to call your business.
- Writing about your own business can be fun. That fun, however, can wear off if Google isn’t noticing your content. Arcane Marketing has a team of professional U.S. based copywriters whose sole job is to represent your business correctly and effectively. Google thrives off knowledge about your business and locale. We help Google put the pieces together and make it easy for your business to stand out and shine.
- Facebook is a no-brainer for the SMB, and even a monkey can use it. Facebook and other social media tie into local search more than most business owners know, and with the vast amount of options, these profiles offer can frequently fly under the radar. We maximize these options to benefit our local business clients
Arcane Marketing Local SEO
- The Steps We Take
When a small business starts with Arcane Marketing, a thorough audit is completed initially to determine the best course of action going forward. Existing on-page SEO is scrutinized. The existing content strategy is evaluated. Website performance is tested. All of that is what we call “foundation metrics” and is the first thing we seek to improve. A strong foundation is necessary to ensure all subsequent marketing stands strong.
Next, we lay out a solid game plan for the next 90 days. This game plan details all of the things Arcane Marketing and the local businesses we work with need to complete to guarantee results. We cannot promise that your business will be at the top of Google’s search results 15 days after you sign up with us. But we can guarantee that the tasks we complete in 90 days will set your digital marketing up for success.
As your local SEO campaign progresses, we will then begin to focus our attention on your Google Maps listing(s). Your position in Google Maps is determined by the following factors:
- Completion and optimization of your Google Business Profile
- Local SEO optimized website landing pages
- Image work and optimization
- Video content on YouTube
- Backlink profile
- Local business reviews
- Local listings in various online business directories
- …and much, much, more.