Small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are the backbone of the American economy. There are 28+ million small businesses in the United States and they account for over 99% of all U.S. businesses according to the Small Business Administration. Small businesses employ over 56 million workers who account for 48% of U.S. employees. The chances are high that you will encounter or do business with multiple SMBs in your daily life.
No matter what industry your SMB fits into, there are hundreds, even thousands, of other SMBs that compete with it. With these kinds of numbers, it may seem overwhelming when it comes to competing for customers. And things get even more complicated when competition happens online. How can you get your business found online? How can people find you if they don’t even know you exist? Where do you even begin?
Fortunately, there is an easy and affordable solution for your SMB’s online marketing needs. That solution is Local SEO Services from Arcane Marketing.
Getting Local SEO Done The Right Way Matters!
Choosing a local SEO service may seem like a daunting task. After all, if you’ve checked your email, lately you’ve undoubtedly been spammed with offers of high local rankings for super low prices. Most, if not all, of the time these offers are too good to be true (we get these emails, too!). The fact is that nobody can guarantee top rankings in Google and other search engines for a low monthly price and minimal effort. Wouldn’t you have already have heard of these so-called “marketing agencies” if this was the case? Would these so-called “highly effective marketing agencies” needed to have spammed you in the first place?
Arcane Marketing is an emerging leader in the local SEO marketplace. Hundreds of small to medium-sized businesses in the U.S. have benefited from the skill and knowledge of Arcane Marketing’s local SEO specialists. Arcane Marketing’s team of local SEO specialists have a combined 46+ years in the local marketing industry. Plus, Arcane Marketing is a small business, too!
The bulk of Arcane Marketing’s client base is small businesses from 2 person pet sitting operations to 50+ employee HVAC companies. Every client relies on our experience and knowledge to help them achieve their online marketing visibility. Not all local SEO campaigns are the same, and we pride ourselves in our ability to craft a successful marketing campaign unique to each client.
How Arcane Marketing Does Local SEO
- Getting into Google Maps is free. Any local business can create a free Google My Business listing. The process is simple and intuitive. A Google My Business listing does not guarantee top rankings in the Local 3 Pack, however. Hundreds of other factors and metrics must be considered by Google’s algorithms to determine where your business will rank. Arcane Marketing knows what these metrics are and use them to your advantage.
- Creating a landing page on your website is easy. If you built your website, you probably know how to add pages and blog posts to it. Are they coded in such a way to let Google know whythat page should outrank your competitors? Are those pages optimized to convert traffic into high-quality leads? Arcane Marketing knows what Google is looking for in a great local landing page and how to get people to call your business.
- Writing about your own business can be fun. That fun, however, can wear off if Google isn’t noticing your content. Arcane Marketing has a team of professional U.S. based copywriters whose sole job is to represent your business correctly and effectively. Google thrives off knowledge about your business and locale. We help Google put the pieces together and make it easy for your business to stand out and shine.
- Facebook is a no-brainer for the SMB, and even a monkey can use it. Facebook and other social media tie into local search more than most business owners know, and with the vast amount of options, these profiles offer can frequently fly under the radar. We maximize these options to benefit our local business clients.
Arcane Marketing Local SEO - From The Beginning and Beyond
When a small business signs up with Arcane Marketing, a thorough audit is completed to determine the best course of action going forward. Existing on-page SEO is scrutinized. The existing content strategy is evaluated. Website performance is tested. All of that is what we call “foundation metrics” and is the first thing we seek to improve. A strong foundation is necessary to ensure all subsequent marketing stands strong.
Next, we lay out a solid game plan for the next 90 days. This game plan details all of the things Arcane Marketing and the local businesses we work with need to complete to guarantee results. We cannot promise that your business will be at the top of Google’s search results 15 days after you sign up with us. But we can guarantee that the tasks we complete in 90 days will set your online marketing up for success.
As your local SEO campaign progresses, we will then begin to focus our attention on your Google Maps listing(s). Your position in Google Maps is determined by the following factors:
- Completion of a local business listing in Google My Business
- Local SEO optimized website landing pages
- Image work
- Video content on YouTube
- Backlink profile
- Local business reviews
- Local listings in various online business directories
- …and much, much more.