Our Recommendations and Preventative Measures Include:
- Use an overabundance of caution in your interactions and day-to-day activities.
- Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water or clean them with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick (this may include avoiding shaking hands or other customary greetings).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you exhibit any symptoms; stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Maintain at least 3 feet (one meter) distance between yourself and everyone else.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a disinfectant cleaning spray or bleach wipe.